Covasna Media Group

In ordine inversa... piesele mele preferate in 2007!

40. Lady Sovereign - love me or hate me
39. Amy Winehouse – You Know Im No Good
38. Colbie Callait – Bubbly
37. Beats&Styles – Take It Back
36. Stone Sour – Through Glass
35. Avril Lavigne – When You’re Gone
34 christina aguilera – oh mother
33. chris lawyer and thomy – we gonna feel it
32 gwen stefani – 4 in the morning
31.ben’s brother – let me out
30. terra naomi – up here
29.dolores o rioradan – ordinary day
28.j holiday - bed
27.duran duran – falling down
26.katie melua – if u were a sailboat
25.bmv – forget about me
24.ayo – down on my knees
23.newton faulkner – dream catch me
22.maroon 5 – wake up call
21.mika – relax take it easy
20.travis – my eyes
19.timbaland - apologize
18. jamie scott and the town – when will I see your face again
17.mozella - amnesia
16.britney spears – piece of me
15.mark ronson feat daniel merriweather – stop me
14.nelly furtado – say it right
13.mattafix – living darfur
12.sunrise avenue – fairytale gone bad
11.adele- hometown
10.timbaland cu nelly furtado – give it to me
9.Alicia keys – no one
8.Anngun – I’ll Be Allright
7.chicane – come tomorrow
6.leona lewis – bleeding love
5.robin thicke – lost without u
4.reamonn - serpentine
3.rihanna - umbrella
2.simian mobile disco – I believe
1.until june – sleepless

Indiscutabil un an bogat si reusit din punct de vedere muzical!

0 Responses to "In ordine inversa... piesele mele preferate in 2007!"